Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Little Red Wagon #680 - Flower Power

 


We have a new Little Red Wagon challenge for you today and a new Girlfriend to introduce.  Welcome, Shani!  We canʻt wait to see more of your wonderful creations.

This week Chrissy is our hostess and this week, she is all about Flower Power. She wants to see flowers on our creations whether they be cards or some other paper craft.


As you can see, I went with a rather CAS card for this challenge.  I scored some lines on my card blank and die cut these sweet flowers by Altenew from watercolor paper.  They were very simply watercolored with some cheepo brand watercolors, tied with some thread and mounted as shown.  The sentiment I think, is a magazine freebie.

We would love to have you join us this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.  

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. A very elegant card, loving the embossed lines, what a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Brenda and love the pretty watercoloured flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful delicate card Brenda, so very pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and classy! The embossed lines elevate it more than I thought embossed lines could. (: Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning and oh, so elegant!!! I love how you scored the background lines. That's an excellent idea. It goes perfectly with your bow and highlights your flowers. Thanks, too, for the warm welcome, I'm very excited to be joining the Girlfriends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dainty bouquet ..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Brenda! The scored lines add so much to the overall look of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts