Wednesday, November 23, 2022

AYLI Challenge #247 - Favorite Non-traditional Christmas Animal (no penguins allowed)

 


We are back with a new As You Like It Challenge.  This week we are challenging you to create something with your favorite non-traditional Christmas animal, sorry, no penguins allowed.  Remember, this challenge is all about creating, and about letting us know why you chose your favorite.  Be sure to include this for a chance at the prize.

Our sponsor this week is -

My card features The Catʻs Pajamas Bunny.  This Bunny is one of my favorite Christmas animals. I love his goofy look and those ears are just too cute!

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brenda, love the shape and that cute image is so fun and a nice change too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rocker card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those wonderful floppy ears, how could you not love this bunny for Christmas, fabulous rocker card Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew you would use this cheeky chappie Brenda. He is my favourite Christmas bunny EVER!! A fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now he's a cute bunny indeed! I like your 'no penguins' allowed rule, that made me smile. Your design is just perfect, I love how you've done the half circle card base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts