Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Little Red Wagon #674 - Spooky Halloween


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge. This week, Chrissy the fabulous is our hostess and she is challenging us to do a Spooky Halloween project.


I hope this is spooky enough.  I go more for cute rather than spooky Halloween, but that green skin and purple hair is pretty spooky.  I also wanted to color this up as a tribute to the artist Sandra Caldwell.  I just recently learned we lost her earlier in the year which makes me so sad.  You can still find a few of her images here on Etsy at Babycakes Doodles and Designs.


We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week.  For more information and inspiration, head on over to Little Red Wagon.  You are going to love what the Girlfriends have created.

I do hope you are doing well.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - Iʻm going to join in on the fun over at Two Old Bats ATG Halloween Challenge and Taylor Made Cards 4 U.

8 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card and love the spooky image and sparkly stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...she gave me chills Brenda, fabulous colouring and image, and fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read that the artist has passed away. How wonderful that you can still show your appreciation by colouring up her images. This one is a fabulous combination of creepy and fun!! All those stars make for a wonderful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spooky image and love your colouring Brenda. So sad about the artist, but what a lovely 'nod' to her talent.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brenda, this is just AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Brenda! I'd definitely say it's spooky. I didn't know Sandra had passed. I've always enjoyed her quirky digis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this "Bride of Frankenstein" image, beautifully colored with awesome details.
    I'm so sorry the artist has passed away and I'm thankful for you sharing the link to her images.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say she's spooky cute! And perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts