Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Little Red Wagon #671 - Make It Anything but a Square or a Rectangle

 

It's Wednesday again, and today Iʻm up as the hostess over at the Little Red Wagon challenge.  I thought it might be fun to "make it anything but a square or a rectangle".  I looking forward to seeing your projects (remember, it doesnʻt have to be a card) that are round or oval or something more like the one I have made.  



I used one of my much loved Go Kreate dies from many moons ago.  I remember it cost me an arm and a leg but I still love it today.  The image Iʻve used is a NBUS stamp from Stamping Bella called The Stuffies Gang.  And yes, that is hand stitching, which I loved doing!  All these cute little guys are colored with my aging Copic markers.

I would love to have you join us this week, especially since Iʻm the lucky girl who will get to see all your beautiful creations.  Iʻm looking forward to being inspired, you Little Red Wagon folks never disappoint!  Hereʻs the link, Little Red Wagon.  While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created, cuz you know how good they are!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, what a sweet and pretty card, love the cutie images so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the shape,pretty pastel papers and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card shape and layers Brenda and love that sweet image and colouring...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is precious - and coloured so amazingly well! Glad to see you using another NBUS from your stash. And also fabulous that your overpriced die continues to get love!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, your hand-stitching is amazing! Splendid card, Brenda! That image is adorable and I love the shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts