Wednesday, September 21, 2022

CRAFT Challenge #651 - Humorous Christmas



 

 Mia

We have a new CRAFT Challenge for you!  This week, we would love for you to join us in adding to your Christmas card stash by making a humorous Christmas card.





Our Sponsors this week -


and





This week I had the pleasure of using an image from each of our sponsors.  The first card uses Mia from Crafty Sentiments and the second is Raised Mitten Skip Winter Sentiment from DRS.

Hereʻs a link to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We hope youʻll get a chance to join us this week.  Be sure to head over to see what the DT has created.  I think it will bring a smile to your face.

Thanks so much for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda and a big THANKYOU for catching up on the comments on my blog, you poor thing I felt bad for you :)) blogger is a pain....
    I love these fun cards, both are great but the top one had me laughing, how fab would it be to actually send that, love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards love the images and fun sentiments especially the first one-and thank you for catching up with comments on my blog too-much appreciated
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts