Wednesday, August 24, 2022

LRW #668 - A Day at the Beach

 


Friends, itʻs Wednesday again and we are almost done with August.  Despite things moving so fast, we have a new Little Red Wagon Challenge for you.  Chrissy is our delightful hostess this week and she must be tired of winter because she wants to see "A Day at the Beach" projects this week.  I am thinking that would mean sand, sea and sun for sure so thatʻs where I went.



I colored up this little cutie from Tiddly Inks.  I went over to their store but couldnʻt find him anywhere 😟.  I made this card with hair gel using basically this method.  I did make the base of my card a bit different.  I ran into several challenges and am disappointed in all the bubbles but all in all, it was a fun card to make.



Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Brenda, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! I'm so impressed by your bubble technique. Bunny looks like he/she's having a grand ole' time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful, fun, and very cute shaker with your bunny in his snorkel and goggles Brenda, excellent background and colouring..love it..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW fabulous card love the cute image and die-cut embellishments-off to check out that technique-looks brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really cute card, love the sea, its very realistic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bubbles add to this wonderful scene! Looks like the lil bunny is swimming furiously. (: Loving the die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute card! I like those bubbles.... makes it look like he's swimming like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!! This technique looks amazing!! I've not seen anything like this before. And that bunny!! I didn't know that Tiddly Inks did critters. This little one is adorable!! Such a super, super card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts