Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Little Red Wagon Challenge #669 - Itʻs Hot!

 

Happy Wednesday!  We have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon.  Doni is our hostess and she is saying "Itʻs Hot!".  She wants to see creations made with warm colors.  Hereʻs a look at the color wheel -


As you can see, I went a bit literal with this challenge.  I did an ink blended background using reds, oranges and yellows and placed a golden embossed sun on it.  I mounted the sun a bit wonky and tried to fix it with the sentiment.  Iʻm pretty happy with the fix.  The die, Desert Sun, is from Frantic Stamper.



We would love to have you craft along with use this week.  Just hop on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous card and certainly is HOT!!! Great blended background and love the embossed sun
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Brenda, talk about hot !! Love it and that gorgeous embossed sun, wow.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending and colours Brenda and I love your embossed golden sun, beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt you're happy with the 'fix', it took me a bit to figure out why/what the fix was....I'd say that's success! (: Love this card, the embossed sun amazing and I love how you did the sentiment. The blended ink background is flawless...I'm very jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold sun is so striking with your ink blended background! And your fix is so good I'm not even sure what the issue was in the first place as I see no wonkiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Talk about hot - I'm reaching for my sunglasses! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts