Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Little Red Wagon #662 - Make Me Laugh



I have been wanting to use this stamp for such a long time and Chrissy has give me the opportunity. She is our hostess over at Little Red Wagon, and she wants us to "Make Me Laugh".


When I saw this stamp (at a sale price!), it made me laugh so hopefully you all will think it is funny to. I kept the card very simple and felt that stamping it in a thought bubble would be appropriate. 

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week?  Letʻs all make Chrissy laugh.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up your project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda
PS - I’m so sorry for the commenting problems. This is just kinda crazy. I think it is fixed now (I hope!). Thanks to Carol and Kate for giving me a heads up<3. 

8 comments:

  1. Well it worked Brenda, this made me LOL...and I am thankful that it doesn't happen, heaven knows I would be in trouble, haha...Fabulous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and brilliant sentiment lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant published first time!
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true that is, Brenda. This saying makes me laugh !

    Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,gosh,Brenda, so am I, hahaha..the things that go on in my mind sometimes. fun fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...so am I!! What a brilliant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally made me chuckle! I agree with that sentiment...I wouldn't be able to leave the house if that started happening. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahaha!! That is so true! Love this fun card, Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts