Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Little Red Wagon # 663 - Time for Ice Cream





Doni has a great challenge for us over at  Little Red Wagon challenge.  You are going to want to check it out and I personally am going to do as she says and find "Time for Ice Cream".

I love ice cream and have several well loved stamps that celebrate it, but Frantic Stamper just released this fun die set, Push Up and Rocket Set (FRA-DIE-10677) and stamp set, Ice Cream (FRA-CL-137).  I thought it was perfect for Doniʻs challenge and I get to share new stuff with you!

I colored the Rocket Pop by masking off the white area and blending distress oxide ink in Blue Ribbon and Candied Apple.  Once it was colored, I splashed a little water on it to give the frosty look.  I cut out the stars (Cascading Stars) and placed them on a white background.  The sentiment from Ice Cream (FRA-CL-137) was stamped and the Rocket Pop was popped up as shone.  A few more stars were added, also popped up and there ya go.

We love it when you join us at Little Red Wagon and love it even more when you leave a little love for the Girlfriends.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Great red/white/blue card,love the rocket ice-lolly and all the stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card, Brenda! Using a Rocket Pop as an actual rocker - genius! And the stars and sentiment - all perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this....I think you're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ! This is "bombastic", Brenda.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, your colouring technique for the rocket pop is fabulous. It really does look frosty! Such a great card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts