Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Little Red Wagon #660 - I am the Walrus

 


Here it is Wednesday again and Kate has another Beatles themed challenge for us over at Little Red Wagon challenge.  She is going to have us singing "I am the Walrus" and making creations that feature sea creatures.

I was able to use a Silhouette cut file that I purchased quite some time ago.  Thought it would be perfect for my husband since he has literally had the experience of SUPing (standup paddle surfing) with sharks.  The front looks pretty tame with that little fin on the top.  The inside is where it really gets fishy -



We would love to see your sea creatures this week.   Join us here to  link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Have a great day!  I know you are going to be singing...

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. WOW Brenda this is awesome, what a fabulous design and the way the shark comes right out at you, brilliant I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous pop-up card and love the brilliant shark inside
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fun and exciting card Brenda, love you pop out shark..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a thought Brenda have you checked your spam-have to check mine every day as loads of comments are showing up but going straight into spam
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Brenda, what a perfect pop out. Love the Beatles and my fave verse from this particular one is...

    Sitting in an English garden
    Waiting for the sun
    If the sun don't come you get a tan
    From standing in the English rain

    Sounds about right for our weather here in the UK!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised I didn't feel how hard you rocked this challenge way up here in Canada. (: Seriously, this is perfect! I love it!

    P.S. I would probably have straight up DIED if I was your husband. Yes, I know there's a lot of myths out there about sharks (thanks, Jaws) but knowing that doesn't made me any less scared of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! I would have loved to have seen your husband's face when he opened the card!!
    Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhhh! This is just SO fun!!! What a super card with a fabulous surprise inside. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts