Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Little Red Wagon #659 - Make It Count


I'm hosting the new Little Red Wagon challenge. I thought it might be fun to see how many ways you can use numbers on your creations, so I want to see you "Make It Count".



As you can see I used some digital paper I got on sale from My Porch Prints.  It is perfect because of the Iowa liscense plate on the papers, that is where our son lives.  The top hat and mustache are a cutable svg from The Cat's Pajamas and the gears are from Frantic Stamper.


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.  I can't wait to see how you "make it count"!

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is so fun, love the gears and that tophat and tash are brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome papers Brenda, I love the top hat and mustache, the cogs and your design, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Very macho and a great design. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this! Awesome design and all the die cuts are so splendid. Love that you personalized it for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, Brenda. I like the shabby look - it´a perfect masculine card.

    Hugs, Imke
    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a spiffing card for a gent!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant masculine card,great B,paper and love the embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left a comment on this one too yesterday-weird have found quite a few of my comments have just disappeared of blogs??? Great masculine card love the B.paper and embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts