Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Little Red Wagon Challenge #653 - Make It Bloom


I have hostess duties over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I'm hoping this is a very timely challenge, I know the mainland US and even in Hawaii nei we have had plenty of April and May showers.  With all this precious ua (one of the 200 or so Hawaiian words for rain), plenty of flowers are blooming, so that is my challenge for you this week.  Quite simply I would love for you to "Make It Bloom" by using flowers on/in your creations. 


I had quite a time coming up with a card for this challenge.  I think it is because I have so many favorite floral stamp/die sets.  I made 2 cards and just wasn't happy with them.  These stamp sets arrived on Monday, so I set to coloring that evening with no real design decided.  I got up Tuesday and decided to cut the image out with a Scan N Cut which promptly went rogue on me.  I can't swear it wasn't user error, but I don't think it was.  I went to YouTube to see how to recalibrate the machine, taped up the poor little image and recut.  I don't think a non-card maker will ever notice.  Anyway the stamp sets are from Colorado Craft Company and the scalloped square, doily and circle hearts are from the Silhouette Design store.

OK, enough, yakity yak. I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations, just pop them into the link over at Little Red Wagon.  Be sure to check out the Girlfriends, I know they are going to smash this challenge!

Thanks for checking us out.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Love your yakity yak Brenda!! Love this adorable card too, very pretty flowers and that paper is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring and pretty P.paper -I can't see where you patched the image!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and great layout, Brenda.
    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card, Brenda! I love that image, beautiful flowers and that mouse is so sweet. I once had a similar thing happen with my Silhouette. Spent a whole bunch of time trying to figure out what was wrong, and attempting to recalibrate it....never did find out what the issue was, it worked perfectly the next time I used it. Silly machines. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts