Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Little Red Wagon #652 - Features Fun Folds

 


Janice is our hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  She wants to see creations that "feature fun folds".  I for one love a good fun fold.

I decided to create a "never ending card".  Itʻs such a fun card to make will all kinds of folding involved.  There are tons of tutorials on the www.  Here are a few more pictures -




I am really looking forward to see what you all come up with.  There is nothing like a new fun fold to get your mojo moving.  I hope youʻll join us over at -


Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Brenda, I have only ever made one of these and that was enough for me, you made this look gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee and cupcake papers -fabulous fold -I have had one of these made but waiting to be decorated for maybe over a year lol might be time to finish it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brenda, love the folds and pretty pink with cupcakes and coffee..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!! I've never heard of a never-ending card. What a fun idea! Love all the pink you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been brave enough to try one of these cards. Yours is absolutely delightful! Loving the pretty paper and the pink/kraft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of fold on this sweet card ! Love the pink and browns.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts