Monday, April 18, 2022

Rainbows and Bunny




Hi friends! I'm here today with a few of my favorites from the darling April release over at The Cat's Pajamas. I'm not sure what I am most excited about, more new digi papers, or seeing our Bunny friend back in action.

I used the following digis to create my card today -


 




 


                             



 



                      

This card was started by color blocking the green "grass" and blue "sky" with Silhouette Design Studio, layering on the road from Summer Borders Digi/SVGs and printing. This background was cut to an A2 card size and adhered to a white card blank.

Now comes the fun of printing and cutting the rainbow, which was filled with Happy Spring Digi Papers, the Bunny, and the sweet little sun from a previous release.

I colored the Bunny using Prismacolor pencils and added some rosy cheeks to the sun with craft chalk after assembly with glue. The flowers were dotted with Buttercup Liquid Pearls.

The cut images were arranged onto the background as shown above. To add a little extra dimension, the Bunny and sun were popped up with foam tape.

Finally the Happy Birthday sentiment from a retired stamp set was stamped and add as well.

Thanks so much for taking a look! We will be sharing the May release before you know it and you will see some more old friends gone digital!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is a really fun filled card, such a great design and so colourful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourful fun card and love all the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that rabbit (I must get out my set!!). A fabulous spring card Brenda, I am off to have a spend on digis, there must be some that I need!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute stamp set and gorgeous fun card Brenda, love the bunnies big floppy ears..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts