Wednesday, April 20, 2022

LRW #650 - What Do You Make for Easter


Well, a couple of you got a sneak peek for this weeks challenge since I wasn't paying attention to my publishing dates (tho I swear I checked my blog and didn't see it.  I usually check because, yes, I have done this before).  I do hope you had a blessed weekend.  We enjoyed a nice quiet, gorgeous Easter day here.  Appropriately, Chrissy's new Little Red Wagon Challenge wants to see "What You Make for Easter".  

I'm not big on cooking, so you have to know it's not food that I made.  Tho, I did make some Blondies with Cadbury Chocolate eggs mixed into them...yummy, but no pics.  

I do have pics of the cute little bags I made using the Frantic Stamper Treat Baggie die. They were decorated with a little flower made with circle punches and filled with Easter candies for family and a few friends.  It was pretty fast to make multiples of this.

We would love to see "What You Made for Easter".  Check out what the Girlfriends made over on the blog here.

Hope you are all doing well! 

Aloha,
Brenda

 

6 comments:

  1. Love your cute little treat bags and pretty P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty Brenda, love the patterned papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Brenda, love the treat bag and the eggs sound yum..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty treat bags! Loving the soft colours....and the yummy treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little treat bag is fabulous! The spring colours are lovely and the touches on the bag are just perfect! What a super way to share some little chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up Brenda. This is gorgeous, what a lovely box and those eggs are so pretty. Glad you had a good weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts