Wednesday, April 27, 2022

AYLI - Favorite Sketch


We have a fun new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this week.  We want to see your creation reflecting your favorite sketch and we also want to hear why it is your favorite sketch.

Our sponsor this week is -



Here is the sketch I chose to use -



My sketchy likes are all over the place and I can rarely use one without changing it a bit as in this case. I found this on Pinterest and really like it because I feel it works well with my image and it is a great place to start a card, especially if you have low mojo.

Now, itʻs over to you.  Get on out there and find a sketch you like, and donʻt forget to tell us what it is your favorite.  Hereʻs a link to the challenge blog, we hope youʻll join us!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brenda and I love, and completely agree with your sentiment too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and sentiment -love the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch and card Brenda, love the fun image and great sentiment..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great sketch Brenda, love that image. Those slippers!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts