Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Little Red Wagon Challenge #639


Happy Year of the Tiger to all of you celebrating the Lunar New Year.  We have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon.  Imke is in charge this week and she's asking that we create a slimline card.  We are talking tall and skinny which is exactly what I needed for this cute mouse from Colorado Craft Company.  

This stamp set is called Falling Star and I just love him!  I've really been trying to use stuff from my stash, but CCC had a great sale after the new year and I couldn't resist.  I especially love this one because my son had a well loved toy when he was a baby that played 'Catch a Falling Star'...such lovely memories.

I colored him up with Copic markers, stenciled the distress ink background with stars that were Stickled and that's about it.  This card is a big one, 3 3/4" x 8 1/2", but it's perfect for this very large image.  

Come on over and join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  Be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have created for a little extra inspiration.


Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, aww I love it, such a cute image and the background and stars look fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your slimline card,great background and love the cute Mouse and sparkly stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your slimline card Brenda, love the sky and stars and the cute wee mouse..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, Brenda and i like how you added all the stars !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, Brenda! I agree with you - I love this image too! So sweet. Thanks for sharing your memory with us. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts