Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Little Red Wagon #638 - "A Hard Day's Night"

 


It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge and the wonderful Kate is up for hostessing duties this week.  I am loving her Beatles' Songs themed challenges and this week she is featuring one of my faves, "A Hard Day's Night".  Now as you might guess she is looking for anything work related, so this leaves you pretty wide open.  



I was digging through my newly organized digi files (inspired by our wonderful Janice) and put my finger on this NBUS LOTV image "The Workbench" and knew this would be perfect for Kate's challenge.

I had a bunch of fun coloring him up with Copic markers and created this simple card design for him.  The charm is probably vintage (circa 2002 or so).  I am on a mission to put these goodies to use!

Enabler alert, LOTV has a 50% off sale going right now!

Hope you all will join us this week.  I know the Girlfriends are going to have some inspiration for you if that's what you need, head on over to Little Red Wagon. 

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, oh this is so cute, I love these LOTV images and your card is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring and a wonderful little masculine card! Love the texture with the woodgrain and corrugated panel and especially your take on the challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute LOTV image,great colouring and textured pieces
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and cute image Brenda and coloured beautifully..love your card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little guy working so hard! You've put that charm to super good use; which reminds me I have some I should be using, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! This image really is perfect for the challenge and so incredibly darling too! Your woodgrain background is just perfect as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Brenda! Perfect papers and I adore the bit of cardboard and the charm too! Thanks for the shout-out. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet and matching image for this week, Brenda. The wooden background is also great - love it.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card, love that little guy and you have done a fab job with the design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts