Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Little Red Wagon #637 - Make It Open

Trifold card closed with bellyband.

Here, I Make It Open and you can see the pretty patterned papers and the trifold.

I have a new challenge for you today love at Little Red Wagon. I am looking for you to Make It Open. I realize nearly all cards open, but what I am looking for here is a unique fold, or opening mechanism. I am thinking gatefold, easel card, box card, cascade card, shutter card...you get the picture.

As for me, I decided to do a trifold card. These are such fun to make and I actually have a picture tutorial for you here.  I used a NBUS die set from Sizzix and digital papers from Carta Bella.  (Yes, I'm trying to buy less and use what I have again this year).

I can't wait to see what you created to Make It Open!  You'll for sure what to check out the Girlfriend's creations, so head on over to Little Red Wagon.  

A side note, I am having continued challenges leaving comments on some blogs.  I'm not sure how to fix this but want to assure you that I look at each and everyone of your beautiful creations.  Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Please stay safe and take care of yourselves!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brenda love the fold,beautiful papers and flowers.I have been having trouble leaving comments for a while not sure what is causing it but if I click on leave a comment then clear history it works just a pain that I have to do it every time I want to leave a comment!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Brenda, the papers are super pretty and I love the fold with the belly band.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Brenda! I love the papers and die cuts, and I love the fold too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts