Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Hugs and Kisses from PJ Bear

 

 

Love is definitely in the air at TCP this month!  I have another huge card (6 1/2 x 6 1/2") featuring our friend PJ from Be My Honey.  I created this specifically for one of the smaller humans in my life.  I think she's going to LOVE him! Bee My Honey Digi[/caption] To start this card, I printed PJ using the registration marks on my Silouhette Cameo.  After printing him I returned the image to the Cameo and cut it using an offset border of about 1/16".  It cut like a dream quicker than you can blink an eye.  Have I mentioned lately how much I am learning to love these digital stamps?



Next I cut just the offset on plain cardstock and scored it to create the back of the card.  It was attached with glue.


 I decided I wanted to try something new and  paper-piece PJ.  I printed the image and tried to cut the patterned paper pieces with my Cameo.   I guess the machine couldn't read the registration marks because the paper was too dark, so I went low tech and fussy cut the pieces and glued them as shown.


To finish him off, I stamped the heart with a now retired TCP stamp and tied a bow to match the heart.  After the card was all finished, I thought It might also be fun to make a card for my little friend to color and give to someone special.  So here's a look at that.



Thanks for taking a peek today! Be sure and the entire release over in the TCP store!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Wowser Brenda this is fantastic, whoever gets this is really going to be so excited, he is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just great, Brenda. I don´t have a machine like this - just my good old Cuttlebug - but i like what you do with the digital files.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Brenda! Yep, Silhouettes don't like to cut patterned paper. So wonderful that you made a colouring bear for your little friend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts