Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Little Red Wagon #630 - Let It Snow

 


We have Janice up as our super hostess this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge.  She has us singing (or at least I am) Let It Snow and is asking for projects that have snow on them.  

Now 7 of you are thinking, "I've seen this card before" and sweet Janette is saying, "I've commented on this card before".  I'm just going to say, I had a little memory lapse (which I did have IRL several weeks ago, transient global amnesia, scarey!) and posted 2 cards last week.  I have been trying so hard to get ahead of things where I can.  I completely forgot I had already blogged last weeks challenge and didn't see it when I looked for it in my list of posts.  Oh well, things will be calmer in the new year, right?


This card is from my stash and features dies from the Frantic Stamper November 2020 release.  I absolutely LOVE that little bunny and just look at all that icy snow on the ground and tree.

Hopefully you will find the time to give our challenge a go this week.  A little reminder here, we would love to see scrapbook pages, bookmarks, art journal pages, it can certainly be something besides a card.  

For more details and lots of inspiration check out the Little Red Wagon blog. While you're there, be sure to check out closer wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, Oh this is just beautiufl, I love the night sky and the dies are gorgeous, perfectly festive.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've not seen this card before so I'm glad it's reposted! It's beautiful! The sky with star look wonderful!

    And I'm so sorry to read of your transient global amnesia. That must have been terrifying! Praying all is well again now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Brenda, I love your sparkly snowy tree and cute critters,,gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card...whether it's the first time 'round or the second. Sorry to hear about your transient global amnesia, that most have been so scary! I hope all is good now. Take care of yourself, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts