Thursday, November 25, 2021

Frantic Stamper Cooking with Love

I have another card created with the latest Frantic Stamper release, Cooking with Love. With all that cooking going on here in the US for Thanksgiving, I figured I would share an appropriate card and a shaker at that!


This wonderful stove die is huge! It is 3.75" x 5" and has a door you could open and close if you wish. I just decided to fill mine with lots of holiday goodies.





This card features the following Frantic Stamper products; Kitchen Stove (FRA-DIE-11009), Cookie Sheet (FRA-DIE-10999), Recipe Card Food (FRA-DIE-10710), Recipe Clear Stamp set (FRA-CL-139) and Kitchen Textures 6x6 paper (FRA-6x6-002).  It is a traditional shaker card with a baker's twine bow tied at the top.  The items being cooked with die cut from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  

Thanks for stopping by.  A very Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends and to the rest of you a very Happy Day!

Aloha,

Brenda

PS - You might want to check out the Black Friday sale which is already in progress here!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Brenda, what a fabulous die that is, I love it and the door opens too, sounds brilliant to me, will have a quick look at it. Your card is just so gorgeous I am in love with it.
    Hope you had a good thanksgiving.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card Brenda. That stove is awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card and great design with the die cut stove
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts