Thursday, November 25, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #619 - Winter



It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  This week, we are looking forward to seeing your winter themed projects.  




Our Sponsors this week are -
and 


I had the pleasure of coloring up Peggy from the Arctic Adventures Collection.  I put her right in the middle of a Silhouette cut file snowstorm.  Isn't she cute?  

I printed her, cut her out with my ScanNCut, colored her up with Copic markers and popped  her up in the middle of the card.  The sentiment is from an old Darcie's Heart and Home set that I can't find in the store.  I added a few jewels and she's ready for the winter holidays.  One more card down.

We would love to have you join us the week over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Stop by to check out the lovely creations from the DT and see what prize is up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Brenda, a gorgeous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that super cute Mrs Penguin...just look at those lashes!! A lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts