Wednesday, November 17, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #618 - For Children


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something for children.


Our Sponsor this week is -


My card today features a fun image kindly provided by our sponsor.  This cutie is called Glittery and Sparkling.  I thought she would be perfect for an upcoming birthday.

We would love to have you join use over at the CRAFT Challenge blog this week.  Head on over to take a look at the guidelines and the prize that is up for grabs.  You won't want to miss the beautiful creations from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to see your creations.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful with her purple hair and rainbow and stars, a gorgeous card for a young girl Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts