Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Little Red Wagon #623


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she is challenging us to make a wreath for any season or holiday.


I made a wreath using bits and pieces from stamps and dies from The Cat's Pajamas.  The snowman is a NBUS stamp by Darcie's Heart and Home stamps.  You have to trust me the watercolor is not so washed out in person and that spot that looks dirty actually looks like shading.  Not sure what the problem was, but I had a hard time with lighting.

We would love to have you join our challenge this week.  Remember, we love all kinds of creations.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I love this its a really festive joyful card.
    I hope your well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful wreat and cute little snowman
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a super cute snowman and I LOVE the wreath xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Brenda! I’m loving that wreath and adorable little snow person! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so cute Brenda, love the snowman and those gorgeous berries on your wreath..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, Brenda! That snowman is so sweet (and doesn't look dirty at all to me). Loving you dimensional berries too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts