Thursday, October 7, 2021

Hello Pumpkin Spice


Believe it or not, I had my first ever pumpkin spice latte this year and I loved it! I was so happy to see this fun digital stamp, Fall Pumpkins from The Cat’s Pajamas September release. It definitely triggers the wonderful taste and smell in a good way but, if pumpkin spice is not your thing, there are two other wonderful options included.



There are so many things you could do with the set; greeting cards, place cards, banners, placemats…just let your imagination go. I decided to make a little autumn decor with it. I salvaged a piece of corrugated cardboard and took out my little stash of vinyl. I used Silhouette Studio to size and cut the vinyls as shown here. I just love that darling little latte.


After the vinyl was cut, I layered it on to a piece of kraft cardstock as shown above. The edges were torn to fit the 5 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ cardboard and it was distressed with ink and glued in place. Grommets were placed to hold jute to hang it and a big orange bow was added. I used a little distressed metal hanger I decorate for the different seasons, but you could find a nice branch that would accomplish the same sort of look.


In the end, I felt it needed something, so I added a few coffee colored sequins and a few splatters. Thanks for taking a peek!

Aloha,
Brenda 

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, of course I do love that bow, wow, gorgeous colour, I have never tried anything with pumpkin in, how sad is that, its just not something we see here, maybe I'll go mad and try it out :)).xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Brenda and I love that lush bow, and pumpkin,I love anything pumpkin..yum..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really lovely piece of seasonal decor, right up my street!! That bow is amazing and I love the teeny tiny coffee cup!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts