Saturday, October 2, 2021


Today I have three cards with totally different made looks yet created with one of the new die sets from Frantic Stamper, Stitched Chevrons (FRA-DIE-10995).  I have to admit, when I first saw these dies, I thought they were nice, but wasn't that excited until I started playing with it.  It was so much fun!  


Here are the other two :




The background for the first and last cards were created with the beautiful Craft Consortium craft papers called Ink Drops - Dusk.  You can check them all out here.  I love making my own backgrounds, but this paper stack has so many beautiful options without the mess!  

Please do yourself a real favor and check out all the wonderful stuff at Frantic Stamper.

Aloha,

Brenda

5 comments:

  1. They are wonderful Brenda and you have certainly let your imagination run wild. The paper looks fabulous, I thought you had been getting inky at first glance!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and dies love the beautiful shaker card and the colours on the last one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all cards are cool - my favorite is the b/w one.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous cards Brenda, it just goes to show what can be done with the same products.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three awesome cards Brenda, I LOVE your shaker and then the shapes on your cards are fabulous, love the designs..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts