Thursday, October 7, 2021

A Very Late Little Red Wagon Post


Well, it's not Wednesday, I'm not sure I can correctly tell you what day it really is, but I finally made this card for the Little Red Wagon hosted by the wonderful and very understanding Kate.  She is continuing her clever hits from the 80's themes and want to see something relating to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".  Since I'm late I can quote Kate on what she is looking for "Basically, I'm looking for girl-themed projects of all kinds. I'm fine if you reject the gender binary too!"
 
So, it's been a week...I didn't get a new project made in a timely manor. I use to have a "new" folder on my computer and just knew I had an appropriate card ready for use.  First I couldn't find the folder (I've been in a cleaning/decluttering frenzy even on Mac) when I found it, there was absolutely nothing I could stretch to fit the theme.  So, I colored up this already printed Sandra Caldwell digi who obviously has fun looking at the full moon over the ocean.  The sentiment is a little easier to read in real life and says "Always be yourself, unless you can be a mermaid".  Love that sentiment!
 

So, you still have plenty of time to join our challenge.  If you need some inspiration, head on over to the Little Red Wagon blog, the Girlfriends have made some wonders this week!

Aloha,

Brenda


5 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok with you and yours Brenda.
    I love your card I am sure it was worth waiting for, what a great sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bright and fun card Brenda and I love that sentiment too..these folders are a nightmare, now for me, if I slowed down a bit, it would not have happened..glad you finally made it though..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well worth the wait! Wonderful card, Brenda! I love the colours and that digi is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card! The perspective from behind is so uniquely fabulous! So glad you were able to put something together for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts