Wednesday, September 8, 2021

LRW #618 - All About Chocolate

 


It's Wednesday rolling around again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she is "all about chocolate" this week.  Since chocolate is one of my most favorite guilty pleasures, I LOVE this challenge.



I created a card with a now retired The Cat's Pajamas stamp set and a chunk of "chocolate" from a Frantic Stamper die, Chocolate Bar Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10653) and the sentiment is from the Chocolate sentiment set (FRA-CL-132).  Now, you may notice the little mouse is drinking a cup of tea, but he is so cute, I let him get away with it.  The bunnies are definitely drinking hot chocolate and enjoying it to the max!

We would love you to give our challenge a go this week.  How about taking some time for yourself and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I love the theme you ladies are doing this week, great bar of chocolate and such a cute image and sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your chocolate bar and cute images-chocolate is my downfall too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Brenda and love the bar of chocolate and those adorable cute critters sipping their drinks, so cute..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so precious!! Gorgeous design and those bunnies are so sweet...and the mouse too! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to create a chocolate bar, Brenda and those bunnies are totally cute !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card!! What a fun way to switch up the sentiment to match with your sweet images too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts