Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Little Red Wagon #621

 

I'm up this week with a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  I thought it would be fun to see creations with animals from Old Mac Donald's farm.  I'm hoping to see pigs, horses, cows, chickens (even tho we all know they are birds), and goats to name a few examples.  

Just a reminder, when I say creations, that means pretty much anything that involves paper crafting.  We would love to see your scrapbook pages, your journals, etc.

I'm pretty much finished with my reorganization and purge.  In the process I found this slimline panel with the sky and grass just waiting for a scene.  I used a NBUS stamp set from My Favorite Things (I know, can't believe I've never inked it up!) set up these fun little animals  The tree dies were also NBUS, they are from a Quickkutz set (remember then?) I got a few years back that was marked so low, I couldn't pass it up.  

This "herd" looks like they are ready for a party!  We would love to have you join our party this week.  Be sure to take a look at the wonderful inspiration the girlfriends have for you.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Aloha,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Great slimline card love the cute little critters and picket fence
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun and totally cute slimline card Brenda, you have the whole farm on there and I love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Brenda, feels like being down on the farm.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is such a cute scene with all these details ! Love it.
    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally party with this herd. (: Fantastic card, Brenda! I'm loving how many farm animals you used, way to rock the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun looking herd!! I've always eyed that set but don't have it myself. I'm glad you finally put it to use. Your little scene is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts