Wow, September 1 here, and it's Wednesday also, so we have a new Little Red Wagon Challenge hosted by our sweet Kate. This week she continues her musical countdown and is say (or singing) Sweet Child O' Mine. What she is asking for are creations for children. Perfect, right?
I'm not so pleased with this card, but it's been a busy week and I settled. I have been on a spending hiatus, but picked up this cute Doodle Bug set with dies for 75% off! I'm also trying to use up bits and odd pieces of cardstock and I'm not really happy with my paper choices. Oh, well, hopefully a child will find it bright and worth a smile.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Aloha,
Brenda


I think it's really cute and the papers are just perfect for a child with all those numbers! Fun children's birthday card!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness!! I think your card is absolutely delightful! Between the layout, the fun papers, the sweet llama, and that awesome punny sentiment, it’s got two thumbs up from me!!
ReplyDeleteI think the background is fabulous and I love your cute Llama Brenda,fabulous card..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Hi Brenda, I love it, not sure why your not so keen on it but I think some little one would be delighted with it.xxx
ReplyDeleteNot pleased with it? It is fabulous, such a fun card for a little person xx
ReplyDeleteLove the cute Llama and your colourful background looks fine to me
ReplyDeleteCarol x
I think it's a lovely card, Brenda! Perfect paper for a birthday project. And that sentiment....I haven't heard/seen that one yet...I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThoroughly adorable!!! I swear, mere hours ago I was thinking that I need more llama themed items in my stash (very much including a llama die). Definitely something I'll be looking for good deals on going forward.
ReplyDeleteAutumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life