Monday, September 27, 2021

Glittery Glitter Protector

 


I have a new card for you featuring Glitter Protector  digital stamps and Just a Word cutting file from The Cat's Pajamas September release.  I have to tell you, wearing an mask to protect yourself from stray glitter when you are cleaning or creating in your craft area is not a bad idea and it certainly is a much more fun way of looking at wearing a mask if it is something you have to do.

I love this fun set that comes with 3 main images and 5 fun sentiments to suit your particular interest. You can pop the sentiments onto the different shaped word balloons to add a little extra pizzazz .




I used Silhouette Studio to import, size, print and cut my images.  As you can see, I cut the word balloon true to size, but it's easy to add a border like I did for the kitty image.  I thought layering the sentiment in the word balloon from Just a Word  would be fun.  The word balloon is comes pre-colored (or you can print it and color it yourself).  I used Copic Markers to color up our kitty friend.



I printed and fussy cut a second mask which was colored with Copic and decorated with, of course, glitter.  The background paper was stenciled with Stickles glitter gel for a little extra shine which looks much better in real life.  The tail was glued to the background once it was dry and the mask was glued to the face.  The cat was popped up on some foam tape as was the word balloon and positioned as shown.




I do hope you'll give these fun new digis a try.   See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this fun card Brenda, the glitter looks gorgeous and the sentiment is a smile bringer :)).
    Hope your well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie Brenda, I would be happy wearing a glitter mask, such a sweet card and encouraging to "wear that mask"

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts