Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #612 - Bette Davis Eyes



I know I often mention how fast time seems to be rolling along, but it really does seem that I can't keep up with it lately.  It is Wednesday again, and therefore, time for a new  Little Red Wagon  Challenge.  Kate is continuing to sing her way through the challenges and this week is it is Kim Carnes that is going to be sticking in your head with "Bette Davis Eyes".  Translated, Kate wants to see a face on your projects.


This week, time was at a premium, so I went to my little box of already colored images.  When I saw this cutie from Melonheadz all ready to go, I created a beach scene for her using a NBUS Lawn Fawn stamp set and dies and a NBUS Wplus 9 frame die.  I love it when I use this wonderful stuff!
  
Since I'm late on this post, I'm going to cut to the details, head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Love the beach scene you created for the cute image -as for the year 1st August on Sunday!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous and fun with her cheesy grin Brenda, fabulous colouring and scene..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic summery card, Brenda! I love Melonheadz images. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Brenda, great image, beautiful colouring and love the beach scene.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun summery card Brenda and I love that sweet little character. Thanks for the ear worm...all the boys think she's a spy, you know!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun little scene! I’m loving that smile! And how wonderful that you got to put some NBUS to use!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts