Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Little Red Wagon #611 - Stay Cool


 

I certainly hope everyone is enjoying summer.  I know it has been an unusually hot one for many places.  With that in mind and because I have hostess duties, I would love to see  you create a project depicting how you Stay Cool.  I am thinking things like fans, cool drinks, pools, ocean, ice cream  or anything else along those lines.  Keep in mind you don't have to make a card to enter the Little Red Wagon challenge.  We love scrapbook pages, art journals, book marks, tags...it's pretty wide open.

I created a beach/ocean scene because my favorite way to cool off is to take a dip in the ocean.  I played a little with this one.  

The background was created with leftover alcohol ink puddles made by using old alcohol markers and 90% alcohol.  The sand dollar was cut from Gelli plate printed paper and a die (not sure what company).  The sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios' Bottomless Sea, I just cut the stamp to make it fit my A2 card.  

                                

I can't wait to see how you stay cool.  Just link up your creations over at the Little Red Wagon blog.  While you are there, take a peek at what the Girlfriends have created to inspire you this week.

Aloha,

Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful background Brenda, love it, and the sand dollar is awesome..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, a beautiful scene, I can almost feel the breeze and heaven knows we need it right now, its gorgeous, and the sand and sea is really a cure for all ills.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Your background looks amazing - and I just love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Brenda! Your background is awesome...totally looks like the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts