Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Little Red Wagon #607

 


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  As you may recall, Kate has been doing a fun challenge series based on classic songs.  This week she is "Walking On Sunshine".  I have to admit, this makes me not only want to sing, but also to do a little dancy kick step.  But, the challenge is not to sing or dance, but to include a Sun or Summer themed project.



Honestly, I've been having a bit of a problem with mojo lately, if fact I would say I have nomojo.  I decided maybe a cute little gnome might stir those creative juices.  I jumped on Polkadoodles Digi Choosday sale and picked up a pre-colored set.  I ended up doing some coloring using my Prismacolor pencils which was low stress and kinda fun.  As you can see I added a die cut sun from The Cat's Pajamas and a few clouds (Little Clouds, Stained Glass Rainbow) from Frantic Stamper.  The sentiment is from a TCP set that appears to be sold out.

We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week and I would love to know if you are singing and dancing like I am.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

I hope all is well with you all.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunny card and love the cute gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Brenda, fabulous fun cute image and great colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Brenda, 'no mojo' really!!!! not from where I am sitting, all your cards are gorgeous including this cutie, sweet little gnome and thanks for putting that song in my head, should be a good day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't have known you were having an issue with the mojo by looking at this card! It's super cute. I especially love that sweet die cut sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks full of mojo! And that sweet little gnome with his tiny shoe bottoms sneaking out makes me smile! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts