Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #601

 


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week I am so happy to be hosting. With the weather warming in many places, thoughts turn to Sand and Sea, so that's what I am challenging you to feature this week.  You could feature sand or sea or both like I have.


As you can see, I have created an alcohol ink beach and ocean, added the cute little TCP Penguin and a few palm trees from Frantic Stamper.  I had a great time creating backgrounds last week using a new type of "paper" that my friend Auntie Dayna gave me to try.  

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I love your beach scene, so blue I can almost smell the salt in the air, gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous beach scene and love the cute sunbathing Penguin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card Brenda, cute image, fabulous colouring, love the palm trees and scene you created..are you early or am I late?

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable and your background looks absolutely fantastic! How I wish I was that little penguin enjoying time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an idyllic scene! I'm loving the bold colours and all that blue. Wonderful card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts