Wednesday, May 19, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #598

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project using the theme, First Christmas.



Our Sponsor this week is -

My card was created using an image by Star Stampz our wonderful sponsor named Polar Bear.   The background was created with Cosmic Shimmer Color Cloud Blending Ink in Clear Day, Frosted Blossom. and Lavender Lace.  It blended like a dream and made stenciling a breeze.

I hope you'll be able to find a little time to yourself for some crafting. We would love for you to join our challenge over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.

Before I close, want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I hope you enjoyed the hop as much as we did!  Congratulations to all the winners!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Brenda, I can't even think about Christmas right now but our weather certainly can.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image perfect for a First Christmas and great stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image and prefect for the theme of first Christmas. Beautiful colour combination too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts