Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bloom






Hi friends! I'm with another fun card featuring new and old digital products from The Cat's Pajamas.  You see here our beloved TCP Bunny and a plethora of May flowers called Bloom.

This digi set comes with the Bunny and 2 Sentiments.


For this card, I used Silhouette Studio software to resize the Bun and to isolate and enlarge some of the wonderful flowers from his bouquet. Information on how to resize and edit the TCP digis can be found in Alma's video here.


The other thing you'll notice is the fun Tri-Shutter Card Cutable. It was also cut using Silhouette Studio and is easy to assemble with a how-to video here. This card was started by editing, printing, and cutting the Bunny and flowers. All were colored with Copic markers and a little dab of Nuvo drops in the centers of the flowers.

The card itself and coordinating mats were cut using the Cutable. I folded the "shutters", ran the ribbon and adhered the mats. The sentiment was printed on white cardstock and matted with a yellow cardstock square. Bunny was popped up, using foam tape, onto a solid and coordinating design paper circular mat. Finally the flowers were placed around the card using more foam tape to adhere as shown.



I hope you like my card and give these digis and Cutables a try. I also want to remind you the progressive sale on stamps, dies and stencils is still going on at 40% off. Don't hesitate any longer, some have already sold out and once they are gone, they are really gone.


Wishing you a joy filled day!

Brenda


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts