Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #599

 


Our Girlfriend, Chrissy is up as challenge hostess this week.  She is asking us to "Smell the Roses".  For the challenge she wants to see not only roses, but any type of spring flower.


I was very happy to see this challenge because I got to use a couple of NBUS things.  The grass is cut from some origami paper that has been around for ages, but seemed perfect for the grass cut with an My Favorite Things die.  The cute girls have been in my NBUS box for ages also, this set is from My Favorite Things called Sweet Besties and unfortunately doesn't seem to be available any longer


We would love to have you share your flowers with us this week.  Why not and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

I hope you all are doing well, staying busy and healthy and happy.  Take good care!

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. What a really happy card Brenda, love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make me feel so happy every time I looked at it Brenda, it's just gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really happy Spring card Brenda love the cute image and sentiment font
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the cute little girls.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and so pretty Brenda, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card, Brenda! I've not seen those besties before. They're adorable! And your origami paper is perfect on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is adorable! What an delightful scene. I love those images. Your subtle cloud background is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts