Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Little Red Wagon #597


We have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon.  Kate is our hostess and as you may remember, she is causing all to sing with her song inspired challenges.  Today the line is "In the Air Tonight" so, she wants to see just that, things in the air like balloons, aircraft, birds...
 



I recently treated myself to some new STAMPlorations stamps by The Bee's Knees and was really wanting to give them a play.  Here you see Layered Vase and the pretty butterfly from Winged Things.  I really enjoyed all the stamping.  The butterfly was colored loosely with Copic Markers in hopes of giving it a style similar to the flowers which were stamped.  I had such fun (and needed more birthday cards) so I made another, this time with a tiny dragonfly in the air.  



 
If you create something that is "In the Air Tonight", why not give our challenge a go?  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and stamps-really love the way you loosely coloured them looks perfect with the style of stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cheery cards, absolutely fabulous...both colour and style. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design Brenda, love the new stamp its gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new stamp and stamping Brenda, gorgeous cards and I love loose colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful layering stamping, Brenda - LOVE these cards !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so pretty! I'm just loving those wonderful stamps and the touches of glitter are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, I love this style of stamps.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely cards! Both are wonderful but I especially love the first one - so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts