Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Little Red Wagon #596

 

 

Happy Wednesday!  I am your hostess over at the Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  I have chosen the theme Monsters Everywhere.  What I am looking for here are literally some of the cute little monster stamps/digis I have seen lately or MONSTER images for instance those from Graciellie Designs or Colorado Craft Company.  You know, the ones that take up the entire front of an A2 card blank.

I chose to use a Little Miss Muffet NBUS Monster stamp.  I got this when I was on the DT and the store was closing.  He is actually a Bugaboo image and can be found here in Jodie's store as a digi.  I colored him up with my Prismacolor pencils that have been getting very dusty.  The tag is a die and banner are from My Favorite Things and the panels are dies from Elizabeth Crafts.

It would be so nice to have you join us over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I can't wait to see your monsters and monster images.  Remember, you don't have to make a card.  We love seeing scrapbook pages, bookmarks, tags, boxes, give it a shot!

Be sure to check in on the Girlfriends, they are sure to inspire you with their fab creations.

Aloha,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, gorgeous card, love all the fun colours and the fun image to match, its brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little monster Brenda and gorgeous, colourful, bright, happy card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright, bold and fun!! Love the wonderful colours and your sweet little monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, loving all that purple! Fabulous card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the FUN colors and the cute little monster !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous children's card, I love the rich colours with that fun image.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts