Wednesday, April 14, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #594

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something inspired by a book.  My card was inspired by one of my favorite books, The Giving Tree.



Our sponsors this week are -

QKR Stampede 

and
Cute N Crafty Mommy

I used a wonderful image provided by one of our sponsors, Tree Stump from QKR Stampede.


We hope you'll join us in our challenge this week. Hop on over to the
CRAFT Challenge blog to see what the DT has created and to learn what prizes are up for grabs.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. I love this Brenda, its so lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is deep Brenda, it moved me, great image,fabulous colouring and love the simplicity of your card which hit home, love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and very thought provoking -love the image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts