Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #595

 




Can you believe today is the last day of March?  Since it's a Wednesday, that means we have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Janice is our hostess this week and she is saying Happy Birthday!  That's easy enough, right, she wants to see our birthday cards.  Do you think she did that because my birthday is in April?  Actually, I have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in April, so this is a very timely challenge for me.


This week, I decided to use some much loved older stamps and dies that haven't seen any love for a very long time.  The stamp is from Lili of the Valley which I think you can still find in digital form in their Etsy shop.  The dies are almost vintage from My Favorite Things.  I don't think they carry them any more.  It was fun to make the little rolled daisies to match the design paper.

We would love to see your birthday creations this week.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. Don't forget, we would love to see your tags, gift bags, as well as cards.  Be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created for your inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda, love the flowers and leaves, so pretty in white and gorgeous background papers and I love the big sentiment make a wish..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, the background paper fits perfect with the flowers and leaves on the front of the card. I also like the huge saying. Just great !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love those sentiments. (and no, I can't believe it's the last day of March either).
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda and Happy April first!!!!!! omg can you believe it.
    I love this card, looks beautiful it really does.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the large sentiment and love the floral corners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Brenda, love daisies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I love the design of this and the flowers and greenery are so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful, Brenda! The flowers are lovely and I love the vintage look of the stamped sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts