Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #591 - Fun Feathered Friends


It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge and it's my turn to choose a challenge for us.  I thought it would be fun to have birds be the focus of our challenge so, Fun Feathered Friends it is.  I originally planned on creating something with one of my much loved Birdbrain images from From the Heart Stamps.  Then I remembered this NBUS stamp set from My Favorite Things.


The background was one I had in my stash (distress ink smooshing) that reminded me of a tropical sunset.  I stamped the edges with Jungle Frame from Frantic Stamper and the sentiment is a combination of Year of the Rat from The Cat's Pajamas and an Altenew set I can't seem to put my hands on.  The colorful birds were colored with Copic Markers.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colourful card and birds fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, love love love the tropical colours a gorgeous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your background!! It's just perfect with your bright, happy fun feathered friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background Brenda and I love your bright colourful birds and stamped edges, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fun! Such a delightful font for the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, your background is gorgeous and I love the colourful birds.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tropical colors and card, Brenda. LOVE the bright colors and the leave frame - just great. The birds are too cute - amazing card.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts