Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Little Red Wagon #594



It's Wednesday again, boy they are sure flying in fast.  That means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge for you.  Chrissy is up to bat this week and she is challenging us to Use a Heart or 2 or 3.  
 


I have been a little off my no spending kick the past few weeks, there are just so many wonderful stamps and dies and digis out there for us (and I love getting happy mail to put a little variety in my very quiet life right now).  Anyway, this stamp/die (Wildflower Garden) set has been on my Altenew wishlist for a while now and I decided to splurge when I was finally able to get an Organic Linen 3D embossing folder in my cart (it was always sold out).  If you look really close, you will see I added 2 tiny Simon Says Stamp hearts.  Unfortunately, I needed another sympathy card and I think the hearts are very appropriate for my dear friend whose mother recently passed on.

We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your hearts project.  We love seeing assorts of creations so don't limit yourselves to cards.  While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card Brenda love the watercolour effect on the wildflower stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda this is so beautiful, I love your new stamps and gorgeous colouring, just beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp Brenda and love the colours and water coloured effect..beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Brenda! I love the colours and the stamping looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Those stamps are well worth the money you spent! And the hearts are a perfect touch too.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the embossing folder put to use. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors, Brenda and the little hearts are great accents !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts