Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Little Red Wagon #592


 

Our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon is You Spin Me Round.  For this challenge, Kate wants to see circles.  I had a hard time figuring out which way to go for this challenge.  I finally decided there were too many ways one could go with this challenge and settled down to focus.

I finally took my inspiration from some vintage paper I dug out.  This paper is at least 20 years old!  I paired it with the cute puppy from The Cat's Pajamas Live, Love, Bark (which is currently 20% off) which includes circular bubbles.  The I added some circular drops that I thought kinda look like bubbles.

Needless to say, we would love to have you join us this week.  If you need focus or inspiration, check out the other Girlfriends, you know they are going to create something wonderful.

Hope you are all doing well!

Aloha,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card love the cutye image,papers and little bubbles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles happen, so cute and I get it..lol..fabulous cute mono card Brenda, that pup is adorable..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Brenda, the mono is fabulous great card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Brenda! Such a sweet stamp! And, personally, I don't think those embellishments look kinda like bubbles...I think they look exactly like bubbles. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Brenda ! I also like the monochrome colors.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you kept that paper as it's just perfect for this challenge and your wonderful card! Love that fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts