Wednesday, March 31, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #593





 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project dedication to Communication.  

Our Sponsors this week are -

JMC Designs



As a cardmaker, one of my favorite ways of communicating is to send the cards I make.  I have been mailing even more over the past year since we haven't been able to visit with friends/loved ones as we usually do.  I had the pleasure of creating with one of the cut files provided by our generous sponsor, the Cutting Cafe.  I used Mailbox Template which includes both of the cute mailboxes shown above.   
I sure hope you'll decide to join us at CRAFT Challenge this week!


Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mailboxes and great P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,wow, so fun and fabulous Brenda, I love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda this is just brilliant, love the mailbox and the papers used are gorgeous, its right up my street to design this sort of thing, maybe whats been missing in my mojo for so long, thanks for the spark.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts