Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Little Red Wagon # 590 - Totally Teddies


Who doesn't love Teddy Bears?  I certainly do and it sounds as if Janice does too.  She is our hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week and is asking for Totally Teddies.  Janice wants to see bears on our projects this week, Teddies or otherwise.  Notice I didn't say cards, we love seeing tags, scrapbook pages, bookmarks, what ever, as long as we see those Teddies.


I had a hard time deciding which Teddy to use.  I knew I wanted to use my NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) woodless watercolor pencils, so I decided to stamp with another NBUS item, this Sugar Pea Designs bear from Hey Winter.  I loved creating this little scene using 6x6 patterned paper and a couple of dies from The Cat's Pajamas.  

We really would love to have you join us this week.  Why not get out those Teddies and give our challenge a go.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up and while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene and lovely Bear Brenda with great colouring with pencils..I love pencils for animals....

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project, BRILLIANT design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your wonderful scenic cards Brenda, love the bear and I think animals are best coloured with pencils, I always have a hard time with them..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this scene! Super cute bear...and perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little bear and your scene is amazing, Brenda. I also like the selfmade frame (?) around the die sentiment bubble .

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful scene!! Your patterned paper works so fantastically well! And the bear is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts