Thursday, February 11, 2021

CRAFT Challenge #586

 


Our challenge for you over at C.R.A.F.T. this week is 

Not A Card

We want to see anything but a card this week.

Our kind sponsors are -

My pillow box is a print and cut provided by Dr. Digi.  It printed beautifully and was so easy to put together.  It will be a wonderful way to present a gift card or a little bag of sweet goodies!  For even more ideas, check out the CRAFT blog and all the creations of the DT.  

Thanks for checking us out!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stunning project and wow love that bow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, this is beautiful, I love pillow boxes, this looks stunning.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful pillow box but WOW what about that absolutely gorgeous bow!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pillow box Brenda..I remember making 130 of those years ago for wedding favours gifts..it was really neat fun until I hit the 58 mark and went down hill very fast until help arrived..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts