Wednesday, January 27, 2021

LRW Challenge 586 - Build a Snowperson


Hi everyone!  I'm here with a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  I know many of you are knee deep or deeper in snow right now, so what better time is there to Build a Snowperson?  It does't have to be a card.  I would love to see all your paper crafty creations, it's just got to have that little she or he or family of snow people on it.

I went very CAS so it is easy to see, I went with one of the tiny snow men from The Cat's Pajamas set, O Holy Night.  I paired it with a very old stamp set from Hero Arts, Miracle of the Holiday.  I'm on a quest again this year to use stuff I need to dust off, or worse, have never used.  


That's about it from me.  I know you are going to want to see what the other Girlfriends have created.  Why not hop by there blogs and leave them a little 💖 and the head over to LRW and link up your projects.

Thanks so much for popping in, I pray each and every one of you is doing well!  Take good card.

Aloha,
Brenda


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brenda very CAS design but so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you using your forgotten or new stash, I am desperately trying to do the same!! That is such a cute snowman and he sits so well on the large sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little snow person is adorable Brenda with the owl on his head, so cute..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card, Brenda. I like the large sentiment - it´s fits great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love the cas design and the bold red sentiment. Loved this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm so late with this comment! Your card is adorable. What a sweet little owl on your darling snowperson. And we are certainly knee-deep in the white stuff here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts